Beginning this coming Sunday morning at 8:15 AM, May 17th, Shir Hadash will re-open it’s Corona dormant Shacharit minyan, albeit with certain limitations, including:
- The minyan will be outside;
- Seating will be separated by 2 meters or more (as a result, please do not move the chairs);
- Masks will be required;
- Entrance is from the Western side only of the building (the entrance with stairs) — not the main entrance which is reserved for the entrance to our Gan Yeladim;
- Congregants need to bring their own sidurim;
- No entrance to the building (including the kitchen) is permitted, except for the use of the bathroom (with one person allowed inside at a time).