PE’AH – The Jonathan Pear Farm
PE’AH stands for Positive Education through Agriculture in our Homeland … and that is exactly what the Jonathan Pear Farm, located just out side of Rosh Pina in northern Israel, is all about.
This farm will be worked by Shir Hadash members, Israeli high school volunteers and overseas visitors participating in our educational programs. Its goals are several-fold, including: strengthening our connection to the land, strengthening the connection of young Jews to their heritage, and promoting the values of the Torah’s agricultural mitzvot such as food justice, Jewish environmentalism and the link between physical and spiritual development.
We welcome your support of this exciting and innovative educational – and national – endeavor.
- Israeli Credit Card payments may be made via the form below. When you complete this form, you will be taken to Shir Hadash’s PayPal page, where you will then be asked to either make the donation via PayPal itself OR your Credit / Debit card. You do not need a PayPal account to use your Credit / Debit card.
- US Credit Card payments will receive an instant tax deduction via our secure Network For Good Donation Page here. For other countries, use option #1 above. PLEASE NOTE THE VARIOUS DONOR ‘LEVELS’ ARE IN ISRAELI SHEKELS. TO ASCERTAIN THE US DOLLAR EQUIVALENT, DIVIDE BY 3.5.
- Alternatively, you can make an Israeli bank transfer to: Kehilat Shir Hadash / Bank Leumi / Branch 914 (Emek Refaim) / Account 02574062
- Or send Israeli checks to: Shir Hadash / c/o Pear / HaPalmach 54/3 / Jerusalem / 92583
- And US Dollar checks to: Shir Hadash / c/o Abrams / 11 E. 86th Street, 7A / NY, NY 10028